The Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites is committed to minimizing its impact on the environment.
Our strategy to achieve environmental goals is:
- To comply and meet, local, provincial and federal environmental regulations.
- To actively train and promote recycling by employees and contractors.
- To encourage the clients to use environmentally friendly practices while staying at the Inn.
- To choose environmentally aware suppliers.
- To encourage suppliers to adoption environmental policies.
- To use green options to reduce energy consumption.
We have voluntarily for years done and do the following;
- Recycle all paper, cardboard, plastic, tin, bottles; either ours or items left by customers
- Cleaning supplies are dispensed and are environmentally friendly.
- Changed all our lighting to energy efficient bulbs
- Changed all our A/C units to the most up to date energy efficiency.
- Toilets are over 75% changed over to low flush.
- All shower heads are low flow.