Small in size but not in service. At Sidney Waterfront Inn and Suites, management and staff take pride in providing a personalized hospitality experience that only a boutique family owned and operated hotel can offer.
Are you detail oriented? A team player? A multitasker? Have a friendly personality and enjoy providing exemplary customer service? Then The Sidney Waterfront Inn and Suites is the right place for you.
If you are interested in Front desk opportunities or would like to join our housekeeping crew we offer competitive wages, free parking, subsidized bus passes and extended health benefits for full time employment.
We hire from the Saanich Peninsula first.
Come join the Family!
Front desk reception position available immediately.
Duties include, but not limited to: Taking room reservations, answering phone calls, replying to emails, updating and inputting reservation information, handling credit cards and cash . Hours vary including days, afternoons , evenings and weekends.
- Work schedule is 5PM till 12:30 AM and includes weekends
- Wages: Training rate is $19.50.
- Good potential for wages to increase.
- Medical and dental plan offered after the required hours completed
- Qualifications/requirements; Good typing and phone skills, good people skills, able to multitask during busy periods, team player and experience with customer service.
- Safe work environment.
- Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: $19.50 training wage
- Prefer Saanich Peninsula applicants
- Please apply with resume in person, in the mornings, at the Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites 9775 First St, Sidney BC www.sidneywaterfrontinn.com .
More employment opportunities will be posted here when they are available.